- Manage daily operations of various SMART hotels in a cluster and ensure great Guest Experience
- Interact with guests during check-in and check-out time to drive a positive experience
- Implement initiatives to control a bad check-in experience such as guest calling before arrival, estimating over-booking etc..
- Drive delight initiatives led by the function of the cluster.
- Monitor HM/PM and hotel staff to ensure all the property operations are smooth and the property is well maintained for guests
- Work with property trainers to drive property training for staff
- Ensure all bookings are being billed in the OYO tab and no booking is slipping or being misappropriated by the PM/Owner
- Help in monitoring and check regular stock levels & order room supplies as needed for the peak season
- Ensure adherence all OYO Operational Procedures and guidelines
- Ensure that all rooms are in the best of condition for a guest to stay
Monthly Stipend- 10 -13K (depending on profiles, non-negotiable)
Preferred profiles – Pursuing MBA, undergrads, hospitality knowledge will be an advantage, Customer-Centric and should have good communication skills.
- Salary Offer INR 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 PA.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!